05 Nov / Default values on attack and trickling targets
– Changes v1.5.2 –
- Fixed error occurred when some trickling target is deleted0
– Changes v1.5.1 –
- Fixed error occurred when some attack target is deleted
– Changes v1.5 –
- Added Get default values from last row feature on attack and trickling targets
- Added refreshing castle names on castle search, recall units and attack and trickling targets
- Fixed dbnull error on recall units
- Fixed Troops are too slow to arrive with selected transit error
- Fixed duplicated trickling target entries
By LAKWar News in
an error occurred when I delete some attack target and I try to add a new target. The message of error is: “Oops!!! An error occurred: Deleted row information cannot be accessed through the row.” Could you fix?
Fixed! Please, try new version
I confirm that it’s ok! Thanks
an error occurred when I delete some tricking and I try to add a new tricking. The message of error is: “Oops!!! An error occurred: Deleted row information cannot be accessed through the row.” Could you fix?
Yes, I will fix it now
I’ve bought my lifesupport en lakwar…, I put my Alias, my e-mail, my pasword and my activation code… l send it, y the program gives me “The congratulaions”, well… I put my target atack y the program tell me
“load Attack LInk
Ups!!! Ha ocurrido unerror: Transit synchronization not enable”
This is because transit synchronization is not enable in your server.
Which server is?
Aus 3 server now not working
get no session error message
any news? next version? what new features you are working on? please update us
Where do I find my code? I just bought 1 month for lakbot.
im having an issue where it sends 2 attacks from each castle for a fake or attack. any idea on why?
@Mike: Please tell me more about it. What’s happen?
Lakbot developer, you should tell us more buddy, what happened and you stopped the updates of your app?
I’m sorry. I was busy for few months
I will be back ASAP
oh thank you friend! good news!! Gods Wills it!
come onnn!! where are you?!? lakwar is NOT working!!