Reply To: LAKWAR – Planning / LAKBOT – Notification

LAKBot Home Forums Requests & Feedback LAKWAR – Planning / LAKBOT – Notification Reply To: LAKWAR – Planning / LAKBOT – Notification

Mayden

Hi,

actually if i use lakwar then the troops are not needed externally. Even if the reserved soldiers are used externally before lakwar can send the soldiers it will give an error right? Then we could make a notification via Email that there weren´t enough soldiers for a specific round or more rounds.
The notification could be used for any errors.
If the action to perfom is too late then it is too late. I suggested to make a new tab for this feature not overwrite the whole algorithm.
BTW it would be nice to have a delta time to see how long we have to wait until an attack will be available. eg: attack time 07:00 -> i cannot see any attacks available earlier therefore i don´t know how long i have to wait. Therefore i always miss the minute and send the attacks like 07:03 or something. If we could say attaack time -30 mins we would know if there will be an attack available within the next 30 mins. If not a schedule feature would be nice. Cause we cannot stay infront of a pc the whole time or if we have to launch an attack in the evening when we go to sleep. This feature would be really cool. I know that it is complex but the most things are already done. We just need a timer which will start attacking when the time comes.
Another suggestion would be to do a 1 click self trickle. After providing the needed information to lakwar you press a button and lakwar starts with the first round and does self trickle for a specific time, which will be entered before. Of course lakwar has to use def soldiers first if possible. If there are some rounds missing then lakwar should try to fill them after some minutes. Like a poll each minute…
If the soldiers are not enough for the time given, than a notification should be send.

As you see there is alot which can be done and alot potential for lakbot and lakwar.

I hope you can spend your time for these features because it would be more comfortable and we could spend more time for real life.
Short math: self trickle 1 castle takes lik 2-3 minutes -trickle for 6 hours. If you havee 100 castles and the half is under attack, it takes 100-150 minutes to do self trickle. As you see there is alot to optimize!

Cheers