Bot freezes at every run

LAKBot Home Forums How-to & Troubleshooting Bot freezes at every run

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Khateeb

It was working fine for the past weeks, starting today it keeps freezing.. I noticed that as my stores reached full with no silver trading.. last successful run was around 6 hours ago or so..

I tried restarting, running a single instance, disabling castles, and if any castle has farming enabled it will freeze!

running the bot without farming it completes the run, but I feel it is not doing all the tasks properly, where it is not trading the full stores for castle as it used to do!

the bot was working fine for the past few days, and it suddenly started doing that, no one touched it!

#1988 Reply
    Pete

Got the same issues for the last 2 weeks or so.

#1989 Reply
    Pete

Is there a planned update under construction? 🙂

#1990 Reply
    DD

I was just coming here to look and see if there is any post about the bot……

I’ve notice that at the top of the screen I’ll hit run once to see if It goes through the whole process and it will say Lords & Knights bot (Not Responding)

I go look at the error log and nothing shows up. It says the same thing for both bots

#1991 Reply
    Khateeb

If you disable all farming & hit the run once you will find that it goes through the cycle..

I tried disabling large servers, keeping only single castle server.. Same result!

This started all hours ago.. Was working like a charm for weeks 🙁

#1992 Reply
    Khateeb

It seems that the last run results & errors are only written down once the cycle completes.. So if the bot freezes and you kill it (it was stuck for 4 hours) you don’t get any results…

#1993 Reply
    DD

Yep I still can’t get anything to work 🙁

#1994 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

I’ll check it ASAP

#1995 Reply
    DD

Thanks

#1996 Reply
    Chris_Germany

yeah same problem here.. farming is no longer working ..

thanks that you will check it

#1997 Reply
    George

I have the same issue. Good to hear your looking at it

#1998 Reply
    Pete

Deactivated farming, run a single run, bot says sending resources in last run tab, nothing else.

#1999 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Thanks for your comments. They are very helpfull to solve this situation.

Seems a delayed L&K servers response. The bot waits a response from L&K servers that never arrives.

I’ll try to set a time out connection.

#2000 Reply
    bigmike

im having an issue with the bot freezing as well. i only have the options for missions and build checked on mine and it wont even go through a single run. only have 1 server checked as well

#2001 Reply
    Khateeb

Now I noticed additional thing, it freezes also if it found a building task!

so if the run only includes missions, and silver trading it works, if you have farming, or building tasks to execute it freezes!

I find it strange to suddenly hit such delays, and consistently… it doesn’t look like a delay problem, but rather like a systematic behavior.

could it be that L&K changed something to fight this bot?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
Reply To: Bot freezes at every run
Your information: