Bug's ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Martin

Hello,
    is it a Bug?

Yesterday i had build my first City. And now, some stupid things happening.

1.) All the Missions are not working anymore
    2.) All recruiting ist not working anymore

The preferences are correct and the settings to do this action is also be alright.

And the funniest of all… I build the City in one World, and the same Bugs are in the other world, where i have no city.

Is there something crashed in the code by building a city, or have the l&k team something changed?

Can you fix this soon? Or what should i do, that these things are working in future?

It was all running perfectly, but since 24 hours there are big problems.

Restart programm – checked.
    Restart WIN – checked.
    Changing at running Win – nothing.
    Operating System Win 7 64 bit.

#91311 Reply
    Martin

I forgot…

the missions and the recruiting is not working anymore for City, castle and fortress!!!

#91312 Reply
    Martin

Run once:

This is the Report

Server Zeit Text Extra information
    133 06.12.2016 23:21:31 Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben. “Run() –> bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    bei LAKClassLibrary.LAKBotCorev2.Recruit(String serverid, String castle, StepRow step)
    bei LAKClassLibrary.LAKBotCorev2.Run(ProcessDelegate proccessDelegate)”
    16 06.12.2016 23:20:30 Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben. “Run() –> bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    bei LAKClassLibrary.LAKBotCorev2.Recruit(String serverid, String castle, StepRow step)
    bei LAKClassLibrary.LAKBotCorev2.Run(ProcessDelegate proccessDelegate)”

#91313 Reply
    Martin

I found the issue:

I enter my values for the vicing units to recruit. After deleting these units to recruit, now it is working.

Can you change the code? I think, that i can enter my order to recruit, but the bot check the current status if recruit is possible, when not possible then skip, if it is possible then recruit the viking units?

Thanks

#91314 Reply
    Martin

And…. by the way….

Can you change the limit to get resources? I want to send Resources to my new city, but i can only enter the value 9999, but the city start at 10.000 !!!

Thanks

#91315 Reply
    Martin

Oh sorry, i forgot something again….

The same issue with the recruit units is with the unit “ship”. When you want to recruit automatically this unit, but your city is not yet in the status to build ships, than the bot is aborting the queue.

#91322 Reply
    Martin

Hy,
    now the Viking Event is active. But when i want to recruit automatically the vicing units, it abort with the same error.

Can you fix it, that it will be working? See above…

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Bug's ?
Your information: