Feature Request: Paying for the ability to put multiple accounts in just one bot

LAKBot Home Forums Requests & Feedback Feature Request: Paying for the ability to put multiple accounts in just one bot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy

I’d love to have IOS/OS X compatible bots, but I wanted to make a suggestion for your fantastic PC bot. Could the bot be set up so that, if I pay for 1 monthly/lifetime subscription to the bot, I could put in one email address/username/password. If I paid for 2 monthly subscriptions, or 2 lifetime subscriptions, I could put 2 email addresses/usernames/passwords into the SAME bot? Pretty much, the bot would go out and look and see, on your site, that I’d paid for 1, or 3, or however many, subscriptions, and that would be how many ID’s I could put in. Then, the bot could operate those ID’s. That would fix it so that I didn’t have to try and run 2, or 4, or however many, instances of the bot on the 1 PC that I have. (That doesn’t work that well on my old PC by the way. LOL) Is this possible, and, if so, would you consider it?

Thanks!
    Amy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Feature Request: Paying for the ability to put multiple accounts in just one bot
Your information: