Hide & Start Bot……

LAKBot Home Forums How-to & Troubleshooting Hide & Start Bot……

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hey if someone could help give me an answer to this I would appreciate that.I love the bot and run it 24/7 and have About 30 castles and 3500 farm teams. What’s is the best way or time length for this amounts of farming and castle. I’ve tried 10 min. 20 min and so on I just need to find a decent Ave to get all my castles done.Right now I just run it and what it don’t get to I run that Once Or Twice A day.has Anyone Found A Solution To This.

#1858 Reply
    Chris_Germany

Hi Michael,
    i hope i dont get in trouble now with the LAKBot Team, but ..

Just wait a couple of days for the next update 😉

In the next update you can choose how many farm troops you will send out on each castle during one run …
    so the runtime of your bot will getting shorter 😉 (It takes about 3 – 5 seconds to send out one farm troop) ..

For example,

I am using the bot with already 57 castles and have about 6000 farm troops in ~ max. 50 castles .. but also farming at a range of 99 fields with a waiting time of 6 hours between the attacks on one castle 😉

but the bot runs just every 90 minutes and sending out 10 farm troops for each castle during one run .. so it takes about 30 minutes for one run..

the other “60” minutes i have time to do other stuff in L&K manually. attacking some castles, upgrading castles, trading silver and copper … ( yes i still do that by hand!)

So , the more actions you perfom with the bot, the longer time it need until he is ready after one run ..

after the coming update you also see the needed time for one complete run in the “Last run” Tab. so YOU can decide what time settings you will use for the bot 😉

#1871 Reply
    kdawg

can i log into the game on my phone, while the bot is running on my computer?

#1872 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Yes. Current run will be aborted. After several minutes a new run will start again

#1873 Reply
    Pete

How exactly does the “Time between Runs” work? Does it start a run every 10 minutes or does it wait for the run to finish, wait 10 minutes and then start a new run? A run for me takes about 16 minutes and when i set the time between runs to 10 minutes it wont run all castles so i think its the first one 🙁 Maybe a bug?

Kind regards

#1874 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

it waits for the run to finish, wait 10 minutes and then start a new run.

#1875 Reply
    Pete

Mhh then it’s curious that it doesn’t run all castles. In a single run it does.

#1876 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

WHich error apears in log?

#1877 Reply
    Pete

There is no error. Don’t know what’s going on.

#1878 Reply
    Pete

mhh its seems that it does the full run but the small castles build up very slowly. it receives loads of ressources from the other castles and only does build up sometimes i think.

#2369 Reply
    Kev

hi. I try to use The bot for The first Time. Everything is ok when i click on “run once” but i do “hide and start bot” it seems do To anything.
    I can play on my Phone whithout lose my session.
    Trouble?

#2371 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

This is how L&K servers work. When a new session is started, others session break down.

You can use your phone to play, but when the bot begin a run, you get out.

If you log in again, current lakbot run will stop, and bot will try to start a new run in several minutes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Hide & Start Bot……
Your information: