Lakwar doesn't work
March 16, 2015 at 2:44 pm #2452EuplotesGuest
I’ve purchase a licence of program, sent the activation code, inserted my user id and password of lak. I’m able to see my castle list, but I’m not able to do anything. For example if I press the search botton, I’ve an error: Oops!!! An error ocurred: Error= email@example.com not exists
Please help me!March 16, 2015 at 2:57 pm #2453
Perhaps you have activated the code with another email.
Your activation code is available again. Please, send activation code again and check the email is the same of your L&K loginMarch 16, 2015 at 4:36 pm #2454EuplotesGuest
Ok, I sent again the activation code and It’s seem working well.
I’m testing the Self-trickling procedure, but I need help.
1) How to do to change the number of units. I tried to change the value of trickling unit, but doesn’t works: I want send 55 unit per slot!.
2) The column transit is empty, before and after sending unit: It’s correct?
3) The column performed is unchecked, before and after sending unit, and I’m not able to change it. It’s correct?March 16, 2015 at 5:28 pm #2459
You are right! I’ve fixed in v1.0.1March 17, 2015 at 4:03 pm #2466EuplotesGuest
Hi, now It’s ok, thanks.
Today I’m testing the attack procedure.
1) I’d like send the a fake with 110 troups. It’s possible? I set 110 as maximum troups, but It doesn’t work.
2) I set the arrival time of attack, but the arrival time of troups is not “on time”. For example if I set 8:00 o’clock the troups can arrive at 8:12 or more.
A suggestion: we have the column “Transport time”, but for me is more usefull a colums with arrival time of troups on target
thaksMarch 18, 2015 at 9:14 am #2470
Thanks for your comments.
1. To send a fake with 110 troops, set type=Attack silver=0 maxtroops=110
2. Yes. Arrival time is minimum arrival time.March 18, 2015 at 9:41 am #2471JosephGuest
1) can you choose the troop type to send fake/real attack?
2) is it possible to send fake/real from half of your castles and not from all of them?March 18, 2015 at 10:06 am #2472
1. On fake and attack is only used offensive troops. On fake 1 unit of the slowest one. On attack all of them.
2. In order to dissable some castle go to Worlds and Castle Tab and uncheck some castle. Then load options again.March 18, 2015 at 10:21 am #2473JosephGuest
1) it would be nice to check if you want to send only lancers or only swordsman.
2) found it! but if you own more than 300 castles is a little problem to check/uncheck one by one, it would be nice to have a button like on LaKbot, to select all castles/select half castles, or even select <add a box for a number castles> random castles or something like that.
cheers!March 18, 2015 at 12:24 pm #2476EuplotesGuest
I’m still testing the program again and I’ve some issue.
If I set type=Attack silver=0 maxtroops=110, the attacks are not syncronized, Why?
I’ve the same problem with fake and attack. What ‘s wrong?March 18, 2015 at 12:35 pm #2477
Be sure, your machine clock is synchronized
See Synchronizing with an Internet time server at
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-clock#1TC=windows-7March 18, 2015 at 2:04 pm #2479EuplotesGuest
Ok, was a time problem on my pc. Now the Synchronization is quite ok.
I’ve input an attack with 110 troops, but the program has sent about 180 troops. Is it possible to correct?March 24, 2015 at 9:22 am #2485Chicken DinnerGuest
ive entered the activitation code, but it doesn’t show my castles?!March 24, 2015 at 11:09 am #2488