Missing Activation Code

LAKBot Home Forums Installing Missing Activation Code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cody

I purchased the lifetime one this morning but have not received my code yet… Just curious how to go about getting it. I sent an email but haven’t gotten a response yet. Thanks!

#2561 Reply
    Cody

Just got an email with the code, great support!

#5533 Reply
    Amy

I’m still having this same problem. I purchased my LAK War Lifetime subscription on April 26th, and I still haven’t received an email with the code. I emailed support and included my PayPal receipt on May 1st, and still no response. I sent another email to support this morning, and no response. In the meantime, I went and checked my Junk Mail folders, just to make sure that the message hadn’t been filtered for some odd reason, even though none of my LAKBot message, nor any of my LAK Forum messages, have ever been filtered. I checked anyway though, and there’s nothing there. PayPal says my purchase went through, and the money has come out of my account. Is there something else that I need to do that I haven’t done yet? Thanks, and I love these products!

Amy

#8097 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay. I’ve sent the code

#10525 Reply
    Travis

I purchased the lifetime subscription on 3/4/14 and now it is saying my activation code is no longer valid. Lifetime means forever, right? Haha. I’m not dead yet. Can you help me fix this?

#51704 Reply
    Ivano

Hello , I bought version to life but did not receive the code … you can solve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Missing Activation Code
Your information: