Missions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hey I love the program. I am able to use it when it say run once but that’s it. When I click on the hide and start bot I know it working cuz It’s is set on 5 min and will end my session on the phone it will build and farm but I’m not getting any missions done.Just wondering I’m using the default data on that Is there a step I might be missing. As for the error log the only thing I’m getting is no session and that is cuz in get on my phone.

#1819 Reply
    Michael

Hey I just tried it and ran it for 4 hours without checking anything on my phone or stopping the bot and it didn’t do any of the actions. Is that just available for the paid part. I must be missing something. I tried the run once and everything worked fine.

Also the unit I have set wait til 50 and that isn’t waiting either.

Thanks for the help.

#1820 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

The Trial version is fully featured.

To execute mission check these options:
    – Server active checkbox in Worlds and Castles tab
    – Castle mission checkbox in Worlds and Castles tab
    – Mission configuration in Farm options Tab –> Mission Tab

#1822 Reply
    Michael

Yep everything is checked. I left it running over last night and nothing ran all my resource were red and I check the logs on the game nothing was done. Also when you see last run it shows right before I went to bed when I ran run once. None of the hide and start bot worked.

#1823 Reply
    Michael

Maybe I should just uninstall and reinstall it maybe my laptop setting didn’t chance or something.What you think?Cuz I have windows 8.1 and there all these questions it ask b4 you install it.

#1824 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Its possible that the laptop hibernates after few minutes and stops all processes including lakbot.
    Can you check it?

#1825 Reply
    Michael

That’s what I was thinking too but Idk how to ck that.I get my desktop back in a couple of weeks I may just need to download it on there.

#1826 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Try to disable hibernation: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920730

#1827 Reply
    Michael

Well I have to tell you that it does have to do something with the sleep move cuz I kept it active and running and the program work but when I was not on it didnt work. I tried that link and it said that it couldn’t fix it. So Idk. I sent payment so I’ll be waiting for the activation code. Great product I just have to figure that out 1st but it works with one time uses which is still worth the money.

#1828 Reply
    Michael

Before I activate my bot wanted to ask I can have it downloaded to my laptop and desktop as long as I use the same email ans Pw correct. Cuz my desktop doesn’t go into sleep mode and my work better on that then my laptop.

#1829 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Yes. The subscription is per account not per device

#1830 Reply
    Michael

Awesome great device.also figured out if anyone in the future has this concern on laptops they have a sleep mode and All you have to do is disabled and it will work. just wondering I know you said you run this for 3 years how often do you run it now that I have it working I could continuously run it and was doing every option available nonstop for 6 hours will that throw any Redflag I head over 1500notifications when I checked this morning

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Missions
Your information: