No going to the next step in build sequence

LAKBot Home Forums How-to & Troubleshooting No going to the next step in build sequence

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Randy

The bot is not processing steps for the default build. It will complete a step and just sit there and not move on to step 2.

#1748 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Be sure that all building, research, recruit and trade target are archieved in step 1.
    I’ll include more information on last run tab about step in the next release.

#1896 Reply
    Hal

I am playing on two servers.

On one server everything seems OK, I have 6 castles.

But on my main account with 53 castles, there’s a lot of farming, missions and moving resources about but no recruiting or building.

I have no idea how to resolve this.

#1897 Reply
    Pete

Yes ive noticed that too since I have 50+ castles. There is a resource overflow from the sending option and a very slow build up. I’ve set the farms per run to 10, loaded the default data for building, recruit etc to be sure I didn’t make a mistake In my own configuration but it still doesn’t work proper.

#1900 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

try new release. I’ve included more information on last run tab about step.

#1902 Reply
    Lak bot 4 life

Hi so to run both bots at the same time just open a new window bot and open the folder to which bot you want to run and it will run both at the same time.

Just making sure I understand before I purchase another license for a bot.

#1903 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Yes. Try to run two bot instances with the same account but different worlds

#1904 Reply
    Pete

Building still doesnt work. Got about 60 castles now and about 4 or are at ~20-50 pts. All steps in sequence are done but it wont go on. Is it possible to separate the building from the other tasks? That the bot would do 2 runs, the first one is building only and the second will do the rest?. Seems that the bot is a bit stressed with 50+ castles.

#1905 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Make a run with just a castle.
    Tell me the step info

#1906 Reply
    Pete

I just did a single run to be sure to get the full run. I Have about 60 castles, it performed only about 40. i got all tasks in every castle checked but set the farm per run to 1 castle. there is no error in last run tab, there are just castles missing. they are all checked correctly. the run lasted 25 minutes for the ~40 castles. Any Idea? The Castles are performed by their age so the newest and smallest ones dont get any action. maybe the l&k servers are slow at the moment or something? as i said there is no error in last run tab, not even “no session” or something 🙁
    Thanks for your help! 🙂

#1907 Reply
    Pete

The run duration counter seems to be corrupted too, it says 300,81 seconds every time.
    I just logged in via homepage and saw that the bot was attacking my own castles with farm troops?! Something curious is going on here 😀

#1908 Reply
    Pete

Just did a run completely without farming and it ran all castles. The run timer worked correctly, it said 1350 sec which means 22 min for all castles. looks like the farming is corrupted?

#1909 Reply
    LAKBot Team
    Keymaster

Try to empty internat farm data in farm options tab an run again

#1910 Reply
    Pete

That doesnt help 🙁 im attacking other players as well as my own castles while farming and it also doesnt run all castles. with farming disabled everything is fine. Maybe Xrality changed the database again or sth? but cant be if im the only one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: No going to the next step in build sequence
Your information: