04 Jun / Autoload
Hi Lords and Ladies,
First of all, I apologize for being several months without updating. I would update more frequently, and I will try do it.
Here a new LAKBot update with autoload feature. Start the bot automatically by command line with a specific config file
– Changes v2.4 –
- Added Autoload feature
- Added file command line parameter to set config file on startup
- Added autoload command line parameter to start and hide automatically on startup
- Added a tool on Advanced Options to generate command line text and save a bat file on desktop
- Added min and max delay between commands
- Added login data check on code activation
- Added a delete log entries button on Error log Tab
- Added new button on General options to start an empty configuration
- Forced human behaviour feature
- Fixed TLS error
- Upgraded UI components library
By LAKBot News in
no Viking troops recruitment available???
please, could you explain the feature in Advanced Options to generate command line text ?
Yes, I’ve updated the LAKBot documentation
Whoa nice, thank you very much!! Please dont leave us alone again 🙁
My version is still at 1.6.x Auto-update feature appears to not be working. Suggestions?
Try to uninstall and install again.
NOTE: This update is for LAKBot not LAKWar.