20 Jan / Fortress compatibility Fixes
To fix the problem with fortress, we had to rebuild the core of the bot. It has been a long and difficult task. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
– Changes v2.0.4 –
- Fixed load default data on Build Options Tab
- Fixed Count Units without habitat transit
– Changes v2.0.3 –
- Fixed recurrent “No session” and “Applicaton Exception” error
- Fixed Recruit Target Achieved with external defensive troops
- Causing the error “No units found in habitat”
- Causing the error “Not enough units”
- Fixed Build Target Achieved with building queue
- Fixed Knowledge Library Level information
- Fixed Knowledge Target Achieved
- Changed to time span Second column on “Last Run” Tab
- Added more and cleaner messages on “Last run Tab”
By LAKBot News in
Awesome! I am looking forward to giving this a try when I get back home.
Thanks for your work on this.
Server Time Text
117 20.01.15 22:00:37 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. and is does nothing again =)
wotking fine now
Also seen a lot of no session airs again. As well as airs in application. Also, this is not working anymore than before.
Alright, this update has improved things greatly:)
Though the bot is still not correctly taking into account: the number of units in transits or in missions or outside attacking, especially pushcart.
For example I specify for the bot to recruit 100 pushcarts for each of my castles: it keeps recruiting pushcart despite already having over 100 pushcart outside attacking or farming free castles.
I know its difficult finding and fixing those bugs ..please keep it up we’re counting on you:)
Agreed. We appreciate everything you are doing to get this up and going again!
I tried to update to the version 2.0.4 this morning, but it did not come up when I launched the bot. I tried restarting the pc, but that did not help either. I won’t be able to try again until I get back hom later.
Can you please look at the troop count. I am having same problems with pushcarts being generated when i have enough. I am running version 2.0.5 with this error.
Thanks for your efforts!!!
the bot is working pretty well for me right now. Here is what I am running:
Farming for both normal castles and fortresses.
Missions, build, recruit, research, and trade for all normal castles.
All other features (send/get resources for normal castles and everything but farming on fortresses.) disabled.
the runs seem pretty stable with the above settings.